This case review by Icrontic on Antec’s Super Lanboy takes what I considered the best aspects of that Chenbro case I reviewed over two years ago, a wider stance along with front and back 120mm fan capability. The two things I think just about every tower should have, width and airflow through and through. That Chenbro case still powers my home server and even with XP on it for a server, I have had over 6 month uptimes between reboots. Cant get a better platform than that.
I think it would be fun to get my hands on this little beauty and see how it compares to my old server case. This is a case to watch and see where the reviews on the web put this case, cause I think it may very well be near the top in regards of performance capability.
Quote: “Now and days what are we all looking for in a case? Size? Space? Simplicity? Gadgets? Or is it a combination of things? With LAN’s on the rise a lot of gamers are taking the old ‘pc’ on the road, But who wants to lug around a heavy, large, and complicated case? The answer is nobody! That is what Antec thought too. Today I have the privilege or reviewing the New Antec Super Lanboy.”
Here are some more C&C reviews from around the web:
- Tagan TG480-U01 PSU @ Hexus
- Aerocool HT-101 Heatsink @ Overclockers Club
- NZXT Guardian Computer Case @ PimpRig
- Spire WhisperRock IV @ AllHardwareZone
- EverCool Magic Cooler heatsink @ A-1 Electronics
- Peltier Basics, Danger Den Maze 4-1 & Z Chipset @ Nexus Hardware
- Evercool WC201 Water Cooling Kit @ Ohls-Place