Here are the stats for Artic Silver 5, and a few new case offerings. Some are pre-modded, and some, like the SpecialTech i-Tee are simply built to make modding as easy as possible.
Arctic Silver 5 Â· Thermal Conductance: 350,000W/m2 Â°C (0.001 inch layer) Â· Thermal Resistance: 0.0045Â°C-in2/Watt (0.001 inch layer) v Â· Average Particle Size: 0.49 microns <0.000020 inch Â· Extended Temperature Limits: Peak: —50Â°C to >180Â°C Long-Term: —50Â°C to 130Â°C
This new product gets better temperatures than the AS3 and as with all overclockers every degree count so this is a good buy when you run out of your tuber of ArticSilver 3 or if you just want to buy some new stuff 🙂 All in all we give this 5 out of 5 and our recommendations for a great new thermal paste!
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermal Compound Deathmatchâ€¦ @ thetechzone.com
- Arctic Cooling Copper Silent 2L @ bigbruin.com
- Thermaltake Wingo V7000 @ rbmods
- Aspire X-Infinity Mid-Tower Case @ 3dxtreme.net
- XPCases Z-Alien @ Viperlair.com
- Primecooler PC-HDB SuperSilent passive HDD Cooler @ madshrimps.be
- SpecialTech i-Tee Case @ enscape.net – NO RIVETS!!!