There is a writeup of a silent PC over at trustedreviews, that covers a lot of the theory behind the noises the PC makes. For those of you who have sworn off air, and gone back to living in the water … you’re covered too!
Have a great weekend.
“It doesn’t even have to be a particularly loud sound to be distracting – a relatively quiet noise containing a strong tonal component such as a high frequency whine or a low frequency hum can be just as irritating to some people. Fortunately, there are now numerous noise elimination products available to purchase, either as add-on components or devices that replace the existing cooling fans in your system — these components are designed to reduce the sound of a noisy PC to barely a whisper. “
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Asetek KT03A-L30/115V WaterChill CPU Cooling Kit Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Zalman Reserator 1 @ bit-news
- Swiftech H20-8501 @ BoPC
- Swiftech MCW-CHILL water chiller review @ Procooling
- Asetek WaterChill Kit @ MHW
- Asetek Antarctica WaterChill Kit @ overclockersclub