‘In the style of open source software, #rotor has produced a thriving community of “open source” shade tree machinists by making his waterblock designs and machining experience freely available on his website and our forums. The internal structure of the block is produced with a drill press and a Dremel, making it possible for those without CNC and end-mill access to still produce waterblocks on our own’.
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Danger Den Maze 4 Chipset-Block & Kit @ cluboverclocker
- Asetek Waterchill Antarctica Block Review @ OcPrices.com
- Demonic XTC Waterblock Review @ water-cooling.com
- Aerocool Chameleon LED 80MM Fan Review @ 3DX
- Foxconn Casedge Diabolic Minotaur Designer Computer Case Review @ Tweaknews.net
- Super Flower X-Mask SF462 Mid Tower Case @ Systemcooling
Waterblocks – DIY, Premade & More
Over at procooling.com, there is a member by the name of #rotor. If you are into watercooling, the name is probably familiar, and here is #rotors latest project, with plans on his website, and at procooling too.