Doom III players rejoice, the awaited 1.1 patch is released.
– Fixed desktop crash when loading a QuickSave made when during influence in EPD Lab in Alphalabs 1
– Fixed game freezing if in-game MP menu is opened just after a change map vote
Passes and just before the map changes.
– Fixed duplicate player names shutting down a server during map changes
– Fixed scrolling lists with arrow keys while holding control crashing game
– Added toggle functionality to movement commands (i.e. toggle crouch as opposed to holding the button down)
– Added in_togglecrouch, in_togglerun, & in_togglezoom
– Added dialog to multiplayer video settings menu telling user that changes require exiting game before they’ll take effect
– Fixed remote password field only displaying 3-4 characters at a time.
– Fixed g_voteFlags so that spectator and nextmap could be individually toggled
– Made print screen bindable.
– Made Alt-Gr (right alt) bindable separately for European versions. For english
versions, right alt and left alt both bind as “alt” so that US users who currently
have something bound to right alt don’t have their config affected by the update.
– Added mouse wheel scrolling to server list (gui list boxes).