“As we’ve stated at the beginning of the review, building an efficient water cooling system will take some planning and research. For LGA775 processors, your current options are a bit slim, but we certainly would have no problems putting the PolarFLO TT on your short list.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Poseidon WCL 02 & 03 Cu Kit @ overclockersonline
- Zalman Reserator 1 Fanless Water Cooling System Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Danger Den TDX Waterblock Review @ hard-h2o
- TITAN TWC-A04 Water Cooling Kit Review @ Tech-Mods.net
- Thermaltake BigWater Universal Heatsink @ a1electronics
Just a quick one today folks, but still worth reading.