“Thermalright’s XP-90 CPU heatsink, which features four heatpipes, thin aluminum fins and a nickel-plated copper base, was released at the same time as the XP-120. It is essentially an XP-120 shrunk to work with a 92mm fan for those who cannot accommodate a 120mm fan. Amazingly light, a little cheaper, and much easier to install: How does it perform with a quiet fan like the Nexus 92? SPCR puts the XP-90 through its paces and brings you the full monty, complete with high resolution sound files.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Scythe FCS-50 Heatlane @ Phoronix
- Gigabyte 3D Rocket Pro Cooler @ PCReview
- Thermaltake Fanless103 @ Rbmods
- Thermaltake XTunner @ techPowerUp!
- SilverStone FP52 “Eudemon” Multifunction Fan Controller @ 3DVelocity
- Thermaltake Hardcano 13 @ Overclocker Cafe
- Cooler Master CoolDrive 6 @ Systemcooling
- Akasa Amber Fans @ Phoronix
- Cleaning up power with additional cooling @ OCModShop
- Thermaltake TrueLight Memory Heat Spreader @ A True Review
Source: Silent PC Review
A bit of news for all your possible aircooling projects. Be it a quiet, powerful heatsink like the one SilentPCReview takes for a spin, or a Multifuntion Fan Control Panel, or even just some stylish amber fans, find it all here … and read Lee’s article, if you haven’t already!