“We’re going to be looking at a water cooling solution from a German company that I haven’t heard of before. The company is called 1A-Cooling and the system we are looking at is their dual 5 Â¼ drive bay radiator kit. It is this radiator what makes this kit different from most other kits on the market. It fits in 2 unused 5 Â¼ optical drive bays and it’s cooled by 2 80mm fans inside the radiator housing pulling fresh air through the cooling fins.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Evercool Mini Water Cooler @ techniz.co.uk
- Thermaltake BigWater Liquid Cooling System Review @ The Tech Zone
- Watercooling your 6800GT Guide @ ModdersHQ
- CoolRiver Deluxe Watercooling Kit @ OCTools.com
- Asetek Vapochill LS @ OC-Zone.com
Radiators that hide inside the case, watercooling on the cheap, and a way to make your 6800GT cooler and quieter than it is now.