SUNNYVALE, CALIF — March 30, 2005 —AMD (NYSE:AMD) today for the first time publicly disclosed key elements of its ‘Pacifica’ virtualization technology, at the AMD Reviewer’s Day in Austin, Texas. ‘Pacifica’ will help extend AMD’s technology leadership when it brings to market technology that is designed to enhance 64-bit server virtualization technologies for x86-based servers, desktops and mobile computers.
- AMD Unveils Virtualization Platform
- AMD Responds to Intel’s ‘Acceptance’ of The Fair Trade Commission Of Japan’s Ruling that Intel Violated Antimonopoly Act
- AMD64 Technology Redefines Movie Making In All-Digital ‘Sin City’
- AMD64 Technology and Cineform Software Delivers Real-Time High Definition Video Editing On Feature Film ‘Dust To Glory’
- AMD Targets Government Market Through Strategic Relationship With GTSI
This weeks AMD Press Releases