“Gigabyte continues to amaze us with their cooling advancements. The 3D Galaxy performs quite well, is easy to install, and adds a nice touch of blue inside your windowed case.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- alphacool NexXxoS XP water cooling system @ LostCircuits
- Corsair “COOL” @ BleedinEdge
- Coolermaster Mini Aquagate @ Rbmods
- Tt Symphony H2O Kit @ OverclockerCafe
- CrazyPC’s “radioactive” UV Reactive Dye Review @Virtual-Hideout
Gigabyte enters the watercooling market with the 3D Galaxy. It’s the usual pump/reservoir/rad/waterblock solution for cooling CPU’s, and the water block is designed to fit both the newer AMD and Intel processors. Based on 1/2 ID tubing enough water flows to allow more headroom in overclocking. Get the full review at InsaneTek.