“We know how crowded the MP3 player market is. We have the king of MP3 players, the iPod from Apple and the “little” players like Sony, Creative, iRiver and many more. Although they offer pretty much the same features, there are always a couple of options that are exclusive to each player. These could range from pure looks to overall audio quality to a tweaked navigation system, but Douglas.J Music Group has pushed the limits of MP3 players, at least with glamour and pricing.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Speaker Theory @ eCoustics
- Digital Age Walk-Free Wireless USB Headphones Review @ Everything USB
- Archos Gmini 402 (20GB) Review @ WindowsAtoZ.com
- Listen to Believe ProAmp 5.1 Headphone Amplifier and LTB True 5.1 Headphones @ ThinkComputers.org
- XFX Multimedia Headset Review @ Gamepyre.com
Maybe when you are looking for an MP3 player, you aren’t looking to spend a lot. If that is not the case, well, CoolTechZone may have found the player for you. Head over to see what you get for the price of a Luxury sedan.