“Out of the the high end graphics card from NVIDIA, the GeForce 6800GT has the best bang for the buck. Now selling around US$ 250 to 350, it’s the most affordable SM 3.0 graphics card that won’t slow to a crawl under high details with AA and AF on. Today, we’re looking at three cards: the ASUS EN6800GT, Galaxy Glacier 6800GT and Leadtek PX6800GT THD.”
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- SUS Extreme N6600GT Silencer 256MB (GeForce 6600 GT, PCIe) @ Hardware Zone
- Sapphire X800 GTO Ultimate & GTO2 Review @ GDHardware.com
- PowerColor X800 GT Xtreme 256MB and X800 GT EVO Tide Water 256MB @ HEXUS
- Asus Extreme N7800 GT Dual Sneak Peek Preview @ Hot Hardware
- ATI RADEON X1300 PRO: Entry-Level Gets a Decent Performer? @ X-Bit Labs
Wondering which 6800GT is right for you? Tech-hounds has a shootout between 3 major players in the graphics card biz. Even if the FRAPS ratings are the same, make sure to compare heat and the bundle of goodies they come with.