“On removing the top we see a very unique design. It’s laid out in such a way you can see each stage of the design as you look from left to right. I personally have never seen a PSU built like this, not even the Turbo-Cool 510 SLI. In design terms it’s exceptional and from talking with PC Power & Cooling I started to understand why it looks so different inside, for this is the first power supply to market with proprietary rails’
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- XG Magnum 500W @ InsaneTek
- Sunbeam Technologies Nuoo 550W SLi PSU on sgOverclockers
- XClio GoodPower 500 watt Power Supply Unit review @ Xtreme Resources
- QTechnology 400w Gold Series PSU Review @ Moditory.com
- XG Vortec 600 power supply @ A1 Electronics
If you want the best of everything in your system, then PC Power & Cooling is the PSU supplier for you. The newest, the Turbo-Cool 510 SLI is incredible. 850W minimum power, 2 seperate PCI-X power connectors, 4 17amp 12V rails, and a Â±1% voltage regulation. PureOverclock can tell you everything about.