What better contest could their be? You get inspiration to start on that mod you’ve been considering, in the form of prizes from SilverStone Technology, Cooler Master, Sunbeam Technology, Vantec and Ultra Products, and when you are done, you’ve still got your modded … whatever … to show off, and to post in our own PCPerspective Members Gallery.
Head over to MODTHEBOX for all the rules, but do it quick, the contest will end on October 14th, winners announced on October 17th, 2005.
“The rules are very simple but we are adding a little twist. Case modification has progressed from a underground hobby to the mainstream spotlight. We believe that creative modders can adapt their skills to mod just about anything conventional or non-conventional. This contest will allow participants to submit up to two entries of any type of modification. A modified component can be any type of part either computer specific or non-computer specific. You must clearly demonstrate that you have completed a modification and provide information on what your modification does.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Asetek VapoChill Micro Extreme universal AMD & Intel heatsink @ A1 Electronics
- Thermaltake Tai Chi Chassis @ HotHardware.Com
- PC Silencing Guide – Part 1 @ HardwareHell
- Vantec Stingray All-In-One Water Cooling Kit @ Techniz
- Xion II Steel ATX Mid Tower Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- Thermaltake Swing Mid-Tower Case Video Review #608 @ 3dGameMan
- Sunbeam Theta @ LAN Addict