t-break speaks with Davud Nalasco about Crossfire, the new X1000 series, and future plans for ATI, like will the cards work properly on Vista.
Don’t forget to read Ryan’s BFG 7800 GT OC Water Cooled Card Review as well!
“The compositing engine is really only necessary on a master board. Its only necessary if you want to use CrossFire. Other wise you have additional costs associated which would have to be on all the chips whether or not you’re interested in CrossFire. The fact is that percentage of people that will use a CrossFire solution is very very small.”
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- ASUS Extreme N7800 GT Dual World Exclusive first hands-on test @ HEXUS
- Gigabyte 7800GTX video card @ Pro-Clockers
- Club 3D ATI Radeon X800RX 256MB @ Elite Bastards
- ATI Radeon X1000 series, X1800, X1600 & X1300 graphics cards @ A1 Electronics
- HIS X800 GTO IceQ II Turbo 256MB PCIe Video Card Review @ XYZ Computing
- NVIDIA’s new 512Mb card could be a Trojan @ NGOHQ
- Asus Dual 7800 GT SLI Single Card Sneak Peek @HotHardware.com
- ATI RADEON X1600 XT: Mainstream Performance Redefined Once Again @ X-bit Labs