“Nowadays, there are countless numbers of computer cases available with panels that have been pre-fabricated with windows. Two of the most popular methods of window mounting are gluing and riveting, both of which work quite well but leave something to be desired aesthetically. Today we will look at the professional finish and industrial look of an H-locked window.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- HP Photosmart 385 Review @ WindowsAtoZ.com
- “Dell’s Open Source Desktop Systems” @ XYZ Computing
- Buffalo High Powered Router and Notebook Adapter @ MaxCPU
- Google to Launch a Travel Site Soon @ CoolTechZone.com
- Winners of the Crucial Ballistix Tracer Mod Competition @ CaseModGod.com
- Overclockers Online Give Away Prize Addition!
- Fighting Commoditization Of The Encoder Business @ Designtechnica
- Overclocking competition @ teckbunker
Pro-clockers has a guide on how to install a window into your PC. If you’ve got the tools and the time, it can really make your case look unique.