Legion Hardware has posted a review of the LANPartyUT RDX200 CF-DR, which uses the new Radeon Xpress 200 chipset. Read through the review to see if this will replace an nForce4 board on your wishlist.
“Already the LANPartyUT RDX200 CF-DR looks much like the DFI nForce4 SLI motherboard. However, there are a number of small changes made to the board and of course a few new features have been included. The good news is Radeon Xpress 200 motherboards appear to have started retailing at a much lower price range when compared to the nForce4 SLI boards. Nevertheless, even at $200 US a board the LANPartyUT RDX200 CF-DR is still $30 US more expensive than the LANPartyUT RDX200 CF-DR.”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- DFI RDX200 Review @ t-break
- Albatron K8SLI Motherboard Review @ BleedinEdge
- Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe: NVIDIA Dual x16 for the Athlon 64 @ Anandtech
- Gigabyte K8N51GMF-9 nForce 430/GeForce 6100 Mainboard @ HEXUS
- Asus P5LD2-VM Motherboard @ Motherboards.org