“ATI Technologies is currently in the final stage of testing its R580 graphics processor units (GPUs) with customers, sources at Taiwan graphics card makers indicated, adding that the graphics chip vendor expects to launch the flagship chip in early 2006. ATI will also be enhancing its entry-level GPU product line on the 80nm production node, with new RV560, RV535, and RV505 chips, the sources noted.”
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte NX78T256V-B GeForce 7800 GT @ HotHardware.Com
- HIS X800GTO IceQ II Turbo PCIe Review @ HardwareHell
- EVGA e-GeForce 7800 GT CO Review @ HardwareHell
- NVIDIA 7800GTX 512MB Review @ CoolTechZone.com
- XFX GeForce 7800 GTX 512MB DDR3 XXX Edition @ HEXUS
There is a new ATI GPU coming, hopefully in the first quarter of 2006, and hopefully about the same time as the motherboards, according to DigiTimes.