“If you are considering getting into the addictive game that is silencing, you will be looking to either build a new system with silence in mind or silence an existing system. If you are doing the former, then you’re in a much more envious position, as planning the right system from the start can be all that’s needed to build a quiet computer. Those looking to silence an existing set-up face a more difficult task, but this part of the guide is accustomed to assist either audience.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Ajigo MF043044 Athlon64 Heatsink Review @ FrostyTech
- LS Cable LSHS L500 and X500 CPU Coolers @ PimpRig
- Nikao Dragonfire Case @ ThinkComputers.org
- AeroCool Masstige @ Club Overclocker.com
- Gigabyte Neon Cooler 8-BL Athlon64 Heatsink @ FrostyTech
Part 2 of the silencing guide from Hardware.GamersHell is up. Part one is here if you missed it. In it you will find all sorts of tips on how to build a new, silent machine, or how to quiet a PC you’ve already built, but is drowning out your speakers.