“The integrated desktop graphics market is often one which is overlooked by many users. It’s generally understood that integrated graphics adaptors will never be as capable as their beefy standalone cousins, and so tend to get written off as being beneath the interest horizon. While this generalisation is certainly founded in truth, it is also true that apart from games and some high-level graphics rendering applications, there’s not much out there that really requires dedicated, high-end graphics cards.”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte K8N51GMF-9 @ Legion Hardware
- Comparison overview with 25 AMD Socket A Motherboard Reviews @ OCInside
- GigaByte GA-K8N PRO-SLI Mainboard @ BigBruin
- Foxconn WinFast 6150K8MA-8EKRS (nForce 6150/nForce 430) @ HardwareZone
- ECS KN1 SLI Extreme Mainboard @ BigBruin
It’s been a while since a batch of motherboards with Integrated Graphics Processors has been released. However, with the new nForce boards, we are seeing quite a few boards with a 6100 built in, like the Biostar GeForce 6100-M9 TForce reviewed by TweakTown. Consider it the next time you are putting together a system for a non-gamer.