“When it comes to troubleshooting hardware inside your computer, any enthusiast can tell you that any particular problem can be caused by one or more components going/gone bad. Narrowing any problem down can be quite challenging if you do not have extra components lying around to swap in for the suspected bad component(s). Any help one can get in troubleshooting components is more than welcome in my eyes.”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Silverstone St60f PSU @ Rbmods
- SilverStone Strider ST60F PSU Review @ PC Modding Malaysia
- Seasonic SS-300SFD 80 Plus: Little Big PSU @ SPCR
- Enermax Liberty 400W Modular Power Supply Review @ Tweaknews.net
- XG Vortec 600 Power Supply @ LAN Addict
If you don’t want to be digging around in your case with a multimeter, but are pretty sure that your crashing is caused by a bad PSU, BigBruin has a review of the tool you want. The FrozenCPU ATX 2.0 PSU tester is about the simplest way out there to check your PSU.