“Since 2002, AeroCool has been providing innovative thermal cooling solutions to the high-end PC enthusiast. Today we are going to take a closer look at their GT-1000 CPU cooler. The gold plated heat pipe system sure can bring on the bling, Lets see if this heatsink is more than just looks.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooljag SFO-H (68YC) Skived Athlon64 Heatsink @ Frostytech.com
- Coolermaster Stacker 830 Review @ Technic3D
- Plexiglass Basics: What you need to know @ CaseModGod.com
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Intel Cooler @ Pro-Clockers
- Asetek VapoChill Micro Series @ BCC Hardware
- ThermalTake VB6000BWS Swing Case Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- ASUS Crux K8 MH7S Heatsink @ Club Overclocker
- Antec P-180 Mid-Tower Case @ COD
- Evercool Ice Storm Review @ PC Modding Malaysia
What’s next in heatsinks? Gold plating!
Source: Club OC
Not only is AeroCool GT-1000 Heatsink gold plated, it cools well, and does it quietly. Club Overclocker gives this big beautiful tower style heatsink a job cooling a 3600+.