Hardware Zone reviews an interesting product from MSI, the Geminium-Go, dual 6600 MXM’s power this card, that produces far less heat and needs less power than you would expect. While it still isn’t going to work in a laptop, it can bring serious power to an HTPC or SFF system.
Plus, if you haven’t read Ryan’s review of the XFX GeForce 6800 GS review, shame on you!
“Though SLI for notebooks hasn’t arrived yet, MSI has taken that concept and applied it to the desktop using standard MXM modules. If low heat/noise output and reduced power consumption are important factors for your rig, especially in SLI, then you have to check what MSI has cooked up!”
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- XFX GeForce 6800 GS XXX Edition Review @ nV News
- Inno3D GeForce 6600 DDR2 Review @ AusFX
- Inno3D GeForce 6800GS SLI Review @ PC Modding Malaysia
- ATI Radeon X1600 XT and X1300 PRO review @ Beyond3D
- Gigabyte Radeon X1800 XL 256MB @ Hardware Zoom
- Sapphire X1800XT @ HardAvenue
- Thermalright V1-Ultra GPU cooler @ Rbmods
- Zalman FS-V7 “Fatal1ty” Video Card Cooler @ HardCOREware