“With an expected availability of around the end of February 2006 and a proposed MSRP of around $33 USD, I think it’s a pretty good value. I found them to be high quality units with a solid feel and very good cooling while remaining at a very respectable noise level.”
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- Datacolor ColorFacts Professional 6.0 @ XYZ Computing
- GeForce 6800 GS 256 MB (AGP) review @ Guru3D
- Sapphire X1800 XT Review @ Penstar Systems
- ASUS EAX1800XT TOP (Radeon X1800 XT 512MB) @ HardwareZone
- GeCube GC-X1800XTD-VIE3 (Radeon X1800 XT 512MB) @ HardwareZone
One the ways to get more FPS out of an old videocard is to replace the manufacturers cooling solution with a new, more powerful one. Virtual-Hideout has a review of Arctic Cooling’s Accelero X1 VGA Cooler, which is an inexpensive cooler that may help you get a few more Mhz out of the GPU or memory.