The Aerocool ExtremEngine 3T takes aircooling seriously. It doesn’t even use millimetres to describe it’s 2 huge fans, why bother when the larger one is just shy of 10 inches! Read the full review at Pro-Clockers.
Also, Bob Dyl returns to the writing staff of PC Perspective, with a review of the Lian-Li v600, so welcome him back.
“Aerocool is one of those companies that are taking the enthusiast market by storm. Their coolers have being a big hit over the last three years or so. I remember using their HT-101 in many system buildups I have done. But now their cases are making a big splash just like their heatsinks. Boasting a 25cm side panel fan and also a 14cm front facial fan, the Aerocool ExtremEngine 3T is extreme.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Silverstone Strider ST56F @ Legion Hardware
- ENlight eXtreme Gaming Case @ 3dVelocity
- Techconnect Magazine’s CMStacker 830 Review
- Thermaltake Blue Orb II Review @ HardwareHell
- Thermaltake Symphony Mini water cooled heatsink @ A1 Electronics