“The SilverStone ST60F Modular 600W PSU is a totally silent and powerful PSU. With the Quad +12V rails of power, it will support many peripheral devices without any problems. Furthermore, this PSU is equip with silent 120mm cooling fan, it will be even better if the 120mm fan is a LED fan. The operation noise level was very silent as well. Beside that, this PSU is SLI/CrossFire ready that comes with 2x PCI-E connector to support dual highend VGA cards…..”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Spire SP-600W Rocketeer VI SLI Series Power Supply Review #648 @ 3dGameMan
- Thermaltake Toughpower 550W PSU @ Techniz
- Zalman Zm460-aps PSU @ Rbmods
- ThermalTake ToughPower 550W PSU @ DV Hardware
- Thermaltake Silent PurePower 600W Power Supply Review #647 @ 3dGameMan
The SilverStone Strider ST60F Modular 600W PSU can provide exactly that. Just because quad SLI systems are only theory at the moment, that doesn’t mean you can’t get ready for them now! Plus, with a nearly silent 120mm fan and a modular setup with well shielded cables, this PSU shouldn’t be crippled by a systems power needs for a while. Read all about it at Techniz.