“Considering that we easily pegged 245MHz at 2-2-2-5 with just 3.2V and no errors, and 250MHz with the same timings and voltages with only minor errors, OCZ has come out swinging with a winner, now offering the same low latencies that VX offers albeit with much lower voltages.”
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Corsair 2GB XMS-3500LLPRO Memory Kit @ Adrian’s Rojak Pot
- OCZ Gold 1GB PC2-5400 @ Techgage
- Kingston HyperX 2GB PC3200 (KHX3200K2/2G) Dual Channel DDR Kit Review @ Bigbruin.com
- OCZ Gold PC3700EB @ EclipseOC
- Corsair TwinX2048-4000PT @ Pro-Clockers
Motherboards.org pushed OCZ’s PC3500GX memory as hard as they could, while keeping the voltage low. If you are looking for RAM that OC’s well, without the added wear and tear that overvolting can cause, this is one attractive module.