“Unfortunately, Evoluent’s VerticalMouse 2, which we review today, doesn’t win any crazy and kooky awards. In fact, it’s best described as a regular-looking mouse that’s been turned 90 degrees clockwise (counterclockwise for the lefties). The idea is to allow your arm to control the mouse in a more natural position, with the thumb up, in a hand-shaking position. Doctors who specialize in ergonomics consider this position preferable. And because it resembles a regular mouse, there’s no real learning curve when you start using it”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Modware Radiance Illuminated Pro Gaming Keyboard Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- StarTech.com SV221MICROUA KVM @ Overclockers Online
- X-Arcade Trackball Arcade Mouse Review @ Bjorn3D
- SteelPad 5L – Precision Mousepad Review @ PC MEchanic
- Razer Copperhead Gaming Mouse @ Overclockers Club
The Evoluent VerticalMouse 2 reviewed at Extremetech is exactly what it sounds like. A mouse that sits on it’s side, so that while you use it, your hand is in the “handshake” position. Find out how well it worked, and if it will help with that Carpal Tunnel Syndrome you managed to get after the 7 day LAN party.