Virtual-Hideout reviews the Kingwin Big Air AMD CPU Cooler, a incredibly easy to install heatsink. If you are a little clip-shy after managing to drive a screwdriver through a motherboard when dealing with a very stubborn socket clip, take a look at this innovative way of securing the heatsink to the socket.
Don’t forget about the CoolerMaster giveaway, you have until April 11th to enter!
“Kingwin has been in the computer business for some time. Their R&D team had a great concept regarding AMD CPU coolers, which has been realized with the development of the Big Air: being able to replace a stock cooler with a more efficient one, and keeping the entire process tool-free.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Spire VertiCool II & DiamondCool II Review @ OCIA.net
- Microcool Northpole XE @ Rbmods
- Swiftech APOGEE Universal CPU Waterblock @ PCApex
- Thermaltake BigWater 745 water cooled AMD & Intel heatsink @ A1 Electronics
- Ultra Products Aluminus ATX Case Review @ Bigbruin.com
- Behold The Dark Blade (Case Mod) @ MAKE:Blog