If you thought that Valve did a great job on the engine and physics behind Half Life 2, but got the actual game a little wrong, use the SDK and build your own. Tech Connect Magazine has assembled over 9 of their favorite mods, so drop by and see if you need to cancel your plans for the weekend.
“Whether Half Life 2 was your favourite or most loathed game of 2004/2005, the promise for user-created content that the Source engine and Software Development Kit deliver cannot be ignored.
In an exclusive 18-page article, Techconnect Magazine explores the best Half Life 2 mods out there, from the latest episodes, to the most awesome total conversions, reviewing each in turn, and guiding gamers on the path to getting the most out of their Half Life 2 purchase.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Spore could be the greatest god game so far(PC) @ The Inquirer
- Marc Ecko’s Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure(PS-2) @ Ars Technica
- Oblivion: Good vs Evil Preview(XBOX-360) @ GAMEHELPER
- Perfect Dark Zero Puts the ‘Ass’ in Assassin(XBOX-360) @ OCModShop
- XBOX 360 “Condemned” review @ DH