If you are looking for a case to start on, might I suggest the Thermaltake Eclipse DV, as reviewed by our own Bob Dyl.
“Last time we convened, I asked readers to share their techniques for cutting curves in a case panel. I simply chopped up my mod with a Dremel and a fiberglass reinforced cutoff blade, which worked, but was tough: Sticking to the lines on a curved pattern is a challenge all to itself.
Email poured in with all kinds of techniques for making superior curves, and I appreciate every one of them. Before we part for the final time, I’m going to leave you with the best of the bunch, so the next time you decide to carve a curve you’ll be equipped to make it perfect.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Case Mods – The Ultimate List @ MAKE:Blog
- CoolTechnica AquaXtreme Water-Block @ Overclockers Club
- Gigabyte 3D Galaxy Liquid Cooler @ motherboards.org
- Microcool NorthPole XE Whisper Chipset Cooler Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- Directron Black Phantom Computer Case Review @ 3DXtreme