“Today 3DXtreme is taking a look at the Zeus 560 Watt Power Supply. The SilverStone Zeus has been designed around an industrial core and features 38a on the 12 volt rail at 50 C. Other features include Active PFC, dual 6 pin PCI-E connectors (SLI) and four Serial ATA connections. Taking a break from their amazing creations like the TJ07, the Case used for last years Maximum PC’s Dream Machine, SilverStone has brought some amazing Power Supply Units to the market.”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Silverstone Strider ST56F 560W @ Techgage
- CaseGears Acrylic X-Plug Modular 450 Watt Power Supply @ LAN Addict
- Spire SP-600W – RockeTeer VI Power Supply @ Pro-Clockers
- Thermaltake Toughpower 550W Power Supply Review @ Bigbruin.com
- Power Consumption and the Modern Geek @ ExtremeTech
3DXtreme likes Silverstone’s new PSU, the Zeus ST56ZF 560W. Silverstone claims this PSU is built around an industrial core, which seems to refer to the rock solid voltage delivered by this unit. If you aren’t building a silent machine, and are looking for a high efficiency, low fluctuation PSU, this might be one to consider.