“The 60-inch subwoofer absolutely has the capability to produce SPL levels well above 180 dB. It is simple math and the laws of physics.
Actually, before designing it, we looked at a comparison between a large number of conventional subwoofers, or a single giant one. After we did the math, the obvious choice was the one giant woofer. It’s output displacement is comparable to 160+ ten inch woofers. It can move a lot of air!”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- NuForce Reference 8 amplifier, debunking the myth? @ Hardware Analysis
- mobiBLU DAH-1500i Cube Digital Audio Player Review @ Bjorn3D
- Logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset Review @ Legit Reviews
- TEXT GOES HERE
- Apple Ships a . . . Boom Box @ ExtremeTech
- Altec Lansing AHS-602i Gaming Headset @ Laptop Gamers
Source: Digital Grabber
There is such a thing as a 5 foot tall subwoofer. You might want to consider getting it before your neighbour does, or you will lose every stereo fight you get into. If you haven’t seen this monster floating around the web yet, head over to Digital Grabber to get the scoop.