“At some point, the Aerobie company realised that most of the people who bought Aerobie flying rings in 1985 now need at least one cup of coffee before they can remember how to find their way out of the house. So they set out to make a better coffee maker.
They succeeded. It’s called the AeroPress, and it’s great. No caffeinated nerd should be without one.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Myspace users really can see who is reading their profile @ Tweak3D
- How Close Are We To The Paperless Office? @ Digital Grabber
- ADS Tech Instant TV For Notebooks @ Laptop Gamers
- 2006 Mothers’ Day Gift Guide @ Designtechnica
- PowerColor Video Card Giveaway at XYZ Computing
- IE walloped by another zero day bug @ The Inquirer
Aerobie and Coffee
Source: Dan's Data
The makers of the crazy far flying ring have moved onto coffee makers. Dan’s Data reviews this nifty little device that will be likely be finding it’s way onto many desks.