Also check out Lee’s review of the Antec P150, it is a silent design that doesn’t limit you to microATX motherboards only.
“From its light aluminum chassis to its screwless rails the Lexa is a case for the beginner to the Geek. Every part spells quality and efficiency. I have used other cases, which claim to have screwless design but ended having to screw the rail holders on to the component to slide it into the rails. Another thing I couldn’t get over was how quiet the case is, with three 120mm fans and an 80mm blowhole fan you would think it would sound like a jet engine. This is not the case, other cases that I have owned were so loud, I needed to shut them off at night just to sleep, the noise was outrageous.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Matrix VD2000BNS Aluminum Mid-Tower Review @ Tweaknews.net
- Thermaltake Matrix VX VD3000 @ HotHardware.Com
- Antec Take 4 Studio Series Rackmount Case @ ClubOC
- VIZO Master Panel Offers Front-Door Action @ OCModShop
- MicroCool NorthPole XE Whisper chipset heatsink @ A1 Electronics
- Scythe Katana-Cu CPU Cooler @ ThinkComputers.org
- Pentagram NXC 100-Cu @ techPowerUp!
- Thermalright HR-05 chipset cooler @ Rbmods