“NVIDIA AND AMD are readying to give Intel a bloody nose in the business market, confirming our earlier reports it’s readying a full frontal attack on Chipzilla.
According to Echannel Line, Nvidia has signed up the top 20 system integrators worldwide to take a chunk out of Intel’s arm and Dell’s leg.
The initiative, according to Nvidia product manager, could eat 20 million business PCs in its first year.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- High Voltage Tesla Coil @ MAKE:Blog
- Handbook of hardware pinouts, cables schemes and connectors layouts @ MAKE:Blog
- Looking Past the Present @ Tech Hounds
- Sony: PS3 is Doomed @ CoolTechZone.com
- nterview with Larry Marchman of Solid State Networks @ TechGage
- Silverstone TJ-08 Giveaway @ Virtual-Hideout
- Razer Diamondback and Copperhead giveaway @ Modders-Inc.com
- Gaming is a Big Business @ PCMech
- Lensbaby 2.0 Review @ XYZ Computing
- More From E3 @ HotHardware.Com
- TS – 2006 :: Interview with Lite-On’s Jelmer Veldman @ HEXUS
- 2006 E3 – Day 2: Hardware & Cooling @ Virtual-Hideout
- Elite Bastards at CTS 2006
- Saitek and Logitech E3 Showfloor Report @ ThinkComputers.org
Source: The Inquirer
IBM and Dell need to watch their backs. AMD and nVIDIA are working together to get a foot in the office door. The Inquirer has more info on their plans to become the choice of business PC’s.