“NVIDIA unveiled a new technology designed for overclockers called EPP, or Enhanced Performance Profiles. NVIDIA chose Corsair to be their joint partner during production and in launch, so we sat down with John Beekley to ask some burning questions about the technology.”
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- OCZ 2GB Platinum Edition PC4000 Dual Channel DDR500 Memory @ Bona Fide Reviews
- Kingston’s HyperX DDR-500 PC4000 1Gb kit @ CPU3D
- Super Talent T800UX2GC4 PC2-6400 Memory Kit @ Legit Reviews
- Crucial Ballistix DDR500 PC4000 1Gb Kit @ CPU3D
- Mushkin XP2-6400 1 GB @ techPowerUp!
- OCZ PC2-8000 Platinum Edition XTC 2GB @ ClubOC
EPP memory technology intrigued TECHGAGE enough to sit down with John Beekley, the VP of App Engineering and co-founder of Corsair. See what he can tell you about this new joint technology from nVIDIA and Corsair.