“Two weeks ago we published an article about Creative X-Fi issues. Here is what’s going on: We have received a lot of positive comments about that article. Recently, we have noticed that this article encouraged Creative’s customers to speak up and complain about the treatment they are receiving. Some people think that we have been unfair with Creative Labs, so about a week ago, we sent emails to Creative Labs’s PR in all regions (Asia, Europe and America) and asked for an explanation regarding all these issues.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Soundgraph iMON VFD @ techPowerUp!
- DLO TransDock Micro for iPod @ ThinkComputers.org
- Sennheiser HD435 Headphone @ Designtechnica
- Zalman HD160 Home Theater PC Enclosure @ SPCR
- Logitech Z4 2.1 Speakers @ Modders-Inc.com
- Sennheiser PC30/PC160 @ Pro-Clockers
If you have been bitten by the X-Fi bug, keep an eye on this page on NGOHQ. They have not recieved any response to their questions yet, but they will post them if/when they do.