“The NVIDIA nForceÂ® 500 family of MCPs support dual-core AMDÂ® Socket AM2 processors and are available in four different versions:
NVIDIA nForceÂ® 590 SLI MCP for hard-core, do it yourselfer (DIY) enthusiasts
NVIDIA nForceÂ® 570 SLI MCP for the performance, dual GPU segment
NVIDIA nForceÂ® 570 Ultra MCP for the single GPU performance segment
NVIDIA nForceÂ® 550 MCP for the mainstream segment
Today’s article will center in on the nForceÂ® 590 ‘Enthusiast’ line of that product. The scope of this article will set the stage for many product-specific reviews using this technology in the very near future.”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- nVIDIA nForce 500 Series Preview @ Technic3D
- MSI releases socket AM2 boards @ MSI
- nForce 500 Chat @ Bjorn3D
- NVIDIA nForce 500 Preview @ techPowerUp!
- nForce 590: Foxconn C51XEM2AA @ Neoseeker
- AMD Launches The Socket AM2 Platform @ Legit Reviews
- ASRock AM2NF4G-SATA2 (GeForce 6100 + nForce 410) @ Hardware Zone
Bjorn3D takes a look at the nVIDIA nForce MCP 590 series. With 4 different takes on these AM-2 boards, there should be something to interest everyone.