- Added ForceWare 81.xx and 82.xx driver families support.
- Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare driver families. Added databases for ForceWare 81.26, 81.33, 81.82, 81.84, 81.87, 81.94, 81.95 and 82.10 drivers.
- Added Catalyst 5.10 and 5.11 drivers detection.
- Updated Catalyst 5.10 and 5.11 certified SoftR9x00 patch script (32-bit versions only).
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for both ATI and NVIDIA graphics processors.
- Added support for mainboards with more than 8 physically addressable PCI-compatible slots (e.g. ASUS P5WD2 with some old BIOS revisions)
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- How Well Does Ageia’s PhysX Accelerate Game Physics? @ ExtremeTech
- ASUS PhysX P1 GRAW Edition 128MB (PCI) @ Hardware Zone
- ASUS EN7800GT Silent Video Card @ motherboards.org
- Galaxy GeForce 7600 GS GDDR3 @ Elite Bastards
- S3 Graphics Chrome S27 including MultiChrome @ HEXUS
- Zalman VF900-Cu Ultra Quiet High Performance VGA Cooler @ PCApex
- ATI RADEON Xpress 3200 Shootout: ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe -v- Sapphire PURE Crossfire PC-A9RD580 @ HEXUS
- Sapphire Demo PC ’06 @ Modders-Inc.com
RivaTuner 2.0 RC16 has arrived
Source: Guru of 3D
The Guru of 3D have updated their most popular tool, RivaTuner. Read more about this updated tool that allows low level overclocking of almost every video card available. If you already know and love it, the download location is here.