Pricing and Conclusions
Price – $/Watt
And finally we have pricing for the SilverStone Zeus 750W power supply, along with the average cost per watt. This is the typical street price as of May 2006.
The ST75ZF is currently available from NewEgg.com for $209.99 USD.
SilverStone has once again taken an already good product and made it even better. The new Zeus ST75ZF 750W power supply delivers solid voltages, with excellent regulation and above average efficiency. With 750W of continuous power, this is one power supply that won’t come up short in your next high-end gaming or workstation build. Highly recommended!
- Solid, stable voltages
- Excellent build quality with industrial grade components
- Quiet, even while operating under moderately heavy loads
- Above average efficiency along with Active PFC
- Quad +12V outputs up to 60A
- NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFire Ready
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Longer chassis (180mm) may not fit inside some PC enclosures
- Peripheral cables not modular
For outstanding quality and performance, the SilverStone Zeus ST75ZF 750W power supply is awarded the coveted PCPerspective Gold Award.
I would like to thank our friends at SilverStone for sending us the Zeus 750W PSU to review — keep up the great work guys!
Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best prices on the Silverstone Zeus 750 watt, and anything else you may want to buy!