“Through the years I’ve used a large number of cases, from that experience I’ve learned what to look for and what to look out for. I-Star which is known for it’s quality server chassis, is now offering a mid-tower case for the masses. Let’s take a look and see how this new offering to the vastly competitive mid-tower chassis market stacks up!”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Aguila PC Case @ ThinkComputers.org
- Inter-Tech CA-01 Emotion Case @ Technic3D
- iCute 0508 @ Dan’s Data
- SilverStone Nitrogon NT06 CPU Cooler Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- Sunbeam Silent Storm @ techPowerUp!
- Spire VertiCool II CPU Cooler @ Techgage
- BlueGears 120mm b-Ice & b-Cool Temp Display Fans Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- Scythe Ninja Plus Heatpipe CPU Cooler @ Adrian’s Rojak Pot
- Corsair Nautilus 500 external Watercooling Review @ Technic3D
Source: Club OC
I-StarUSA has been making server cases for quite a while, but the S-8 Storm Chassis is the first Mid-tower they’ve produced. With a fairly minimalistic design, tool-less installation it may seem run of the mill, but when is the last time you bought a case made of real steel? See what ClubOC thought here.