“SilverStone is back again with another great looking case, but this time it’s for you BTX users. The pure black case has a brushed aluminum surface, and is one of the classiest looking you can find on the market. Is the performance up to par with it’s looks?”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Zalman CNPS8000 and ZM STG1 Super Thermal Grease Reviews @ hi-techreviews
- Zaward Quattro Cooler Review @ Technic3D
- Thermaltake Eureka Aluminum Full Tower Case Review @ Bigbruin.com
- Cooler Master Mystique 631 ATX Case @ PCApex
- Thermaltake Extreme Spirit II @ Rbmods
- Titan NK32TZ AMD Athlon & Intel Pentium heatsink @ A1 Electronics
BTX – Forgotten, but not gone?
The BTX form factor is taking a while to be adopted. While not too many systems are being based on it, you can still find cases that meet the new specs, like the SilverStone TJ08, reviewed by TECHGAGE.