“This morning ATI got a few of us together in order to show us their new physics technology. Godfrey Cheng showed off what he referred to a ‘Boundless Gaming.’ ATI’s goal with Boundless Gaming is to provide the most immersive gaming experience as possible. The initial hardware that will drive this Boundless Gaming platform is an Intel Core 2 Duo processor bonded with an ATI CrossFire X1900 dual video card configuration Do however expect an AMD Boundless Gaming platform as well very soon.”
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- Computex 2006: Silverstone @ techPowerUp!
- Computex 2006: GEIL @ techPowerUp!
- Motherboards.org at Computex Taipei 2006: Day 0
- Computex 2006: 300W GPUs, Conroe, HDMI Video Cards and Lots of Motherboards @ AnandTech
- Computex 2006: A-DATA @ techPowerUp!
- Computex 2006: Day 0 @ NGOHQ
Get ready to be jealous. Start off with [H]ard|OCP and their chat with ATI about physics processing. ATI’s plan is to incorporate an extra x1600 or x1900 to be used as a physics processor, that they believe will be faster than Ageia’s.