“If you would have told me six months ago that I would be writing a review of a game where you assume the roll of a marble, I would have laughed in your face. To be brutally honest, we still get a good laugh every time we imagine how the meeting between Microsoft and GarageGames must’ve gone when the idea for this game was pitched.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- ‘Mehrunes’ Razor’ Impressions (360) @ ThinkGaming.org
- Atelier Iris 2 – The Azoth of Destiny (PS-2) @ Techgage
- Half-Life 2: Episode One Full Set (392 screens) @ Cutting The Edge
- WoW Report: Finally 60! @ ThinkGaming.org
- Ace Combat Zero: The Belken War Review (PS-2) @ OCModShop
Seriously, they’ve posted a full reivew of Marble Blast Ultra for the XBox 360, and they loved it! I can’t imagine what drove them to this level, where they describe a puzzle game involving a rolling marble as “…visually impressive and does a great job showing off the power of the Torque Shader Engine“. Drop by and watch their descent into madness, and see what else they buy with accumulated Microsoft Points.