“I use Microsoft products daily and to put it in a very simple manner, Microsoft products allowed me to build HardOCP into what it is today. Now you can argue about what HardOCP has been built into, but I do know one thing and that is that HardOCP would not exist without Microsoft and their products. Their simplistic software made it easy for this ‘hardware guy’ to publish on the Web. So while we like to use Microsoft as a punching bag sometimes, when they deserve it, I have the utmost respect for what the company has done over the years. They have empowered many, be sure of that. Surely though that does not leave them beyond reproach.
After yesterday’s Windows Vista = Suckage? news posting, I got more than a few angry emails and some elated ones. Now obviously there are some out there think that the great Microsoft should not ever even be questioned and there are those that would not give Microsoft any credit even when they absolutely deserve it. I like to think of myself as being somewhere in the middle.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Browser bugs hit IE, Firefox @ CNET
- Xbox 360 Cooling Comparo @ [H]ard|OCP
- Our First Winnerâ€”The “Batman Returns” Case Mod @ Extremetech
- Samsung Ace Cell Phone @ DailyCE
- Why Linux Has Failed Beginners @ OSWeekly
- Digital Trends Podcast: Sidekick 3, Harmony 720, and The Face Sucking Scarf!
- Navigate By Keyboard @ PCMECH
Some thoughts on a distant view
Drop by [H]ard|OCP for a well thought out look at Windows Vista. Not exactly a review, but more an overview of what could be the main reasons to upgrade when it is available.