As well, Ryan is keeping himself cool, checking out the newest in cooling equipment, and checking out the new cases and power supplies as well.
“What a way to spend a first day – caught up in the contests and products of Gigabyte, impressed by the diversity and quality at ECS, and absolutely gobsmacked by Corsair’s performance. If there anything more that I can ask for? Well, actually yes, there is. Tomorrow’s article will cover Intel’s Keynote, as well as ASUS and Thermaltake’s booth, among others. I will also be taking a look at overclocking an ES Conroe chip on completely stock everything, and seeing where that’ll go.”
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- HEXUS @ Computex 2006
- Computex Taipei 2006 – Part 5 @ HardwareZone
- Computex Taipei 2006 – Part 6 @ HardwareZone
- Computex 2006 – Day 2 and 3 live coverage from the floor @ TweakTown
- Computex 2006: DFI @ techPowerUp!
- Computex 2006: Arctic Cooling @ techPowerUp!
- 2006 Home Entertainment Show Wrap-up @ Digital Trends