“Video playing is one of the best uses of a portable device and has been getting lots of attention lately. The problem with this has never been playing the video, but rather recording it. The Neuros MPEG-4 Recorder 2 is a “digital VCR for the portable video age”. Think of it as a PVR (or TiVo) for your PSP or iPod Video. Using it you can record video from your television and play it on your portable device. This way you can watch all your favorite programs and not have to pay for anything which you don’t already receive. This way you can maximize the usefulness of your portable media player as well as your television subscription.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- SteelSound 5H USB @ techPowerUp!
- Ultrasone HFI-700 Stereo Headphones @ Bona Fide Reviews
- Everglide s-500 Professional Gaming Headphones Review @ Bigbruin
- Creative Sound Blaster X-FI XtremeMusic @ Modders-Inc
- USB Headset MS-TECH LM-120 Review @ Technic3D
- Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series and Aurvana Headphones @ Hardware Zone
Source: XYZ Computing
The Neuros MPEG-4 Recorder 2 is essentially a VCR with a twist. Hook it up to your cable, exactly like you would a VCR. It will record MPEG-4s of whatever channel you are on, giving you a choice of 4 resolutions. Once you’ve recorded, either plug into a PC for transfer to an iPOD, or a memory stick for PSP. XYZ Computing can tell you all about it.