“The default GPU clock speed for the PowerColor Radeon X1600 XT BRAVO is set at 590 MHz and the 256MB of 128-bit GDDR3 memory is running at 693 MHz (1386 MHz effectively). These are the ATI suggested clock speeds for a Radeon X1600 XT. As an added bonus the PowerColor Radeon X1600 XT BRAVO includes video-in/video-out (VIVO) functionality with the Rage Theater chip. ATI’s current driver allows the video card to encode and decode video on the card which frees up your CPU to do other tasks.
PowerColor’s Radeon X1600 XT BRAVO is listed on Newegg at an amazingly low price of $139.99 currently.”
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- HiS Radeon X1600 Pro 128MB Single & Crossfire @ Guru of 3D
- HIS X1300 512MiB HyperMemory x1 PCIe @ HEXUS
- Sapphire X800 GTO 256MB AGP Video Card @ PC Apex
- MSI NX7950GX2 @ t-break
- Zalman VF900-Cu Videocard Heatsink Review @ Frostytech.com
- NGO ATI Optimized Driver v1.6.6 @ NGOHQ
The X1600 XT sat near the top of the video card pack fairly recently, and has fallen to the point where you can buy one for less than $200. Drop by [H] for a look at how the new PowerColor Radeon X1600 XT BRAVO performs.