For more extreme cooling, check out Lee’s shiny new review of the peltier based Vigor Monsoon II.
“So you’ve got a new AM2 based machine and you want to keep it cool, but you don’t know what heatsink to use? We didn’t either, so we tested seven coolers from six different companies to find out. Rather than just show you a graph with a bunch of temperatures we also take into account ease of installation, perceived noise levels and price. This way you can make an informed decision about which heatsink is right for your application.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Scythe Infinity CPU Cooling Review @ Technic3D
- OCZ Tempest Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Thermaltake Kandalf VA9000B @ Techgage
- Sansun Galaxy case @ Rbmods
- Zalman Super Thermal Grease @ ThinkComputers
- Sansun Group Galaxy ATX Mid-Tower Case Review @ 3DXtreme
- Cooler Master XCraft @ techPowerUp!
- The Unidyne Mic Case Mod @ ExtremeTech
- Antec NSK3300: “Small, quiet and highly efficient” @ SPCR
- SilverStone NT04 Cooler @ 3dGameMan